Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Get Thee Behind Me Carpet Dents!

Hello Gypsy Fans, Today's Spring Cleaning Tip Involves Cleaning the Carpets In My House.

Now we all know that the correct way (as apposed to the way I usually do it) to get our carpets clean is to move all of the furniture in a room (hello treasure trove of lost legos!), give the carpet a good vacuum, them steam clean with a carpet cleaner (make sure not to over soap! Left over soap attracts dirt like glue). I always find it deeply satisfying, and a little gross, to see what my carpet has been hiding over the long, cold winter. What you might not know about is my favorite tip for getting dents left by furniture out of the nap in your carpet. Since I love to move stuff around in my house, these dents are a common occurrence. Check out this link that shows step-by-step how to get rid of these dents using ice cubes, it's so easy, even this chick can do it.......


http://www.wikihow.com/Remove-Furniture-Dents-from-Carpet

No comments:

Post a Comment