Hi Gypsy Fans! As we cruise into March, a little worse for the wear after winter's wrath, we turn our attention and time to a task that has brought many a contender to their knees.........SPRING CLEANING!!!!
Spring Cleaning is kind of like tattoos....some folks do it, some folks don't. Some folks get it, some folks won't. If you are like me, you tackle spring (and fall) cleaning as a way to turn over the seasons and get a fresh start after half a year of cabin fever (Northern MI winters are not for the faint of heart!). It usually takes me a couple weeks to be done with all of my tasks (if I tried to do it all at once, my home would be thrown into chaos, thus negating the purpose of creating a calm, spring cleaned house).
Spring Cleaning falls under the umbrella of "war on clutter" described in previous posts in regards to stress. Make a list, get through it, no whining or complaining or procrastinating please! You are NOT the busiest person in the world, if millions of folks with jobs, kids, pets, volunteer posts, etc. can spring clean their house, what is your excuse exactly?
So to help you along, I will be posting tips and tricks from the keepers of the wisdom about Spring Cleaning, and talking about the tasks that I attempt to tackle. I hear-by declare the 2013 Spring Cleaning to be officially open!

No comments:
Post a Comment