Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Life of a Hockey Mom



I came across this article written by John Buccigross and laughed out loud! As a hockey mom that is not only the team manager for my son's teams and the Vice President of our Hockey Association, I deal with hockey and hockey parents nearly every day. The decision by my husband Nick to also help coach our son's team this season has made my home the hockey center of Northern Michigan. And while I love that my son loves this sport so much, I am looking forward to spring so my 3 season porch no longer reeks of the gear that is spread out on it air out, spending a weekend at home for once, and having a week go by where the only screaming, nutty, slap-fighting that I have to endure is the result of people I am related to or am getting paid to interact with. With that I share with you John Buccigross's 13 simple rules for hockey parents, may they put a smile on your face as well~

http://espn.go.com/nhl/notebook/_/page/buccigross_091215/my-13-simple-rules-hockey-parents-everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment